Support for Women
Links to some useful & related resources
- Support for families including a guide for parents and information on parental leave
- The Oxford Women in Physics Society
- Springboard, an award-winning personal and professional development programme, designed and developed by women for women.
- OxFEST, an University of Oxford society for women studying or working in engineering, science, and technology.
- Oxford Women’s Network, committed to enhancing the quality of life for the community of women within the collegiate University and their Newsletter
- Various skills courses including those specifically for women run by the Mathematical, Physics and Life Science Division.
- General Information from the University of Oxford Equality & Diversity Unit